I tried out the BLEACH London Super Cool colours in Rose and Bruised Violet late last year when they first launched. For the last eight or nine years I've never been worried about changing up my hair, and have enjoyed experimenting with various colours. So when I saw that BLEACH London were releasing a range of hair crayons which promised to be easy to apply and semi-permanent, I couldn't wait to have a go.
21 Aug 2014
Yesterday I showed you how I styled my baseball tee casually, you can see that post here if you missed it. Today, I thought I'd dress it up a little. For me, this is still quite a casual outfit. I 'd wear it to go shopping with the girls, or even for a cinema date.
I like the contrast of the very casual baseball tee, with the smarter pencil skirt. What makes this outfit work is the colour palette. Pulling in the pink from the sleeves of the top with the pink in the tropical print on the skirt.
20 Aug 2014
I'm always attracted to quite plain, basic tops, but then don't tend to wear them much as I like something a little more interesting. This week I thought I'd challenge myself to come up with two interesting outfits, styling this fairly basic baseball tee.
Outfit is a casual outfit. Denim shorts paired with a t shirt is a classic outfit that I rarely wear, but I really like how it looks. My pink skater shoes are what lifts this outfit and gives it a more interesting look.
19 Aug 2014
1. Boots. They had to be number one.
2. Cosy jumpers.
3. Vampy lipstick. Autumn makeup is my favourite.
4. That crisp feeling in the air.
5. Crunching leaves under your feet.
6. Going to the Company Bloggers Style the Highstreet Event.
7. Spending Halloween in London with my Bestie :)
9. X Factor back on our screens. Can't wait to see what Cheryl wears!
10. Spending Sundays snuggles up watching films all day.
What are you looking forward to this autumn? Or are you hanging on to Summer?
18 Aug 2014
1. Miss Selfridge Red Fine Gauge Peplum Jumper: Orange a great colour that still looks as good in autumn/winter as it does in the summer months. Sometimes I find that knitwear overwhelms my petite shape, so a fine knit like this one is what I tend to go for. I'd wear this jumpper with a pair of black skinny jeans, or some monochrome printed trousers for a more formal look.
2&3. Miss Selfridge Floral Jacquard Shell Top & Shorts: I love a good co‐ord, and there's something about the gorgeous autumnal colours that have got me lusting after this beauty. I could imagine wearing this little set with some opaque tights, heeled ankle boots, and the Red Fedora I featured in last week's Monday Wishlist.
4. Topshop Patterned Slouchy Cardigan: As soon as the weather starts getting a little chilly, cardigans become my best friends. Khaki and burgundy are my staple autumn colours, therefore this gorgeous knit would fit right into my wardrobe.
5. ASOS Estate Ankle Boots: 70's style shoes are going to be huge this season. We all know I love ankle boots, and I've been eyeing up this ASOS pair to add to my shoe collection. The tan colour means they will be perfect with all the rich autumn colours making their way into my wardrobe.
11 Aug 2014
1. New Look Black Waffle Texture Wrap Crop Top: These curved hem crop tops are so flattering. As I'm writing this I feel like I've already talked about something similar, never mind! Just shows that I really like this style ha. This would be a great top to throw on with anything from denim shorts, to full skirts and high-waisted printed trousers. I'm going to have to pick one up!
2. New Look Pink Jacquard Floral Print Tunic Dress: I've seen this dress in-store and it's such a nice fabric. It has a slight shimmer in the print, which is normally not my thing but it looks so nice on this particular dress. I really like the ripped neckline, it gives it a sporty edge.
3. Miss Selfridge Oxblood Felt Fedora: I really like hats, on other people. For some reason I feel like I just can't pull them off. Maybe once my hair has grown to the length I want it I'll feel differently. Until then, I'll be dreaming about wearing this fedora with all my autumn winter outfits this coming season.
4. ASOS Justify Suede Flat Shoes: Recently I've only been wearing flat sandals for work as they're super comfortable. I was thinking the other day, what am I going to wear on my feet when the weather gets cooler?. You know when it's too cool for sandals but not quite cold enough for boots. I came across these flat shoes on ASOS yesterday and thought they would be the perfect answer. Kind of sandal, but a little more covered up. They'd also go with anything I wanted to wear for work; jeans, dresses, skirts etc.
5. River Island Black Animal Print Pony Skin Clutch Bag: As we all know, I love me some pattern clashing. What I love the most about the pattern clash clutch is that the colours are all neutrals. So although pattern-wise there's a lot going on, you could still use this clutch just like a black or nude one. You could also make more of a statement out of this bag by wearing an all black outfit with it.
9 Aug 2014
I'm a sucker for a new hair product, and when I saw that Boots stocked Bumble & Bumble, and that you could buy miniature products, and I got a bit over excited! I really like that you can buy miniatures, as you never know if you're going to like the product or not.
I saw Mary from Another's Girls Life using the Bumble & Bumble Grooming Creme in a video, and that it would be a great product to tame my frizzy hair, without leaving it weighed down and lifeless.