Colour choice plays a very important role when choosing a dress for any event or a party. There are a lot of people who choose a dress without thinking whether that colour really matches their skin tone or not. If you have zero knowledge about it then check the following tips below.
- Fair Skin Tone: Women with fair skin tone should always choose bright and dark colours always like red, black, brown and etc. Remember, light colours like grey, baby pink and etc can make you look dull. Hence, you should make sure that you choose dark colour dresses for prom.
- Medium Skin Tone: Women with medium skin tone could choose golden colour, yellow, blue, sky blue and grey colours to look perfect on the day of their party of event.
- Dark Skin Tone: Women with dark skin tone should avoid choosing dark coloured prom dresses. In fact, they should choose light colored prom dresses to look gorgeous. They can actually try colours like baby pink, white, grey and sky blue to look pretty.
Remember that, you should also choose right accessories which match your outfit to look perfect on your big day. Make sure that you choose a perfect pair of shoes, earrings, hand bag and necklace to look perfect. There are many stores online where you can buy everything from dresses to accessories at an attractive price. You can find prom dresses for 11 years olds also in online.
Start doing your shopping online now to save your time and money!
“You are looking lovely in this scarf”, this is what a beautiful girl likes to hear when she wears an amazing scarf. This is a cheap fashion that can change your look to gorgeous. That is why, you must buy scarf with proper considerations. Whether you prefer to buy scarves online or from the traditional stores, you can keep these points in your mind:
Points to be noted
The first thing that you need to feel is the softness. Check whether the scarf is suitable to your skin or not. Hard scarves might leave rashes on the skin. You can prefer materials like chiffon, silk, cashmere, charmeuse, soft knit and few other options. Secondly, you need to check the printing, make sure that the printing is done on the both sides of it. There are many scarves seen to be printed good on one side and faded look on the other side. Also, consider the length while buying.
You also need to know the benefits of wearing scarves. The prime benefit is that you will get improved blood circulation. Due to the warmness it provides, the blood vessels present on the shoulders and neck give a better blood flow. Also, some doctors recommend wearing scarf during the treatment of lumbar spinal stonosis and cervical spondilosis. Both the problems are related to the neck. Cervical sondolosis is basically pain in the neck where as the stonosis is the condition when the spinal canal becomes narrower.
In today’s fashion world, printed T-shirts have gained a high popularity among the youngsters. They love to wear the T-shirts with printed artistic designs. You can easily find T-shirts with different types of prints from the top brands as well as local brands. Some of the T-shirt manufacturers offer customization facility for the customers. Hence, you can get your favorite text or images printed on the T-shirts. Such type of T-shirts truly reflects your emotions and thoughts and your will be able to be more expressive without speaking. If you are looking for the customized T-shirts then check out what type of printing options are available. You should look for the T-shirts with different types of prints.
Different techniques of printing T-shirt
It is interesting to know that there are various techniques for T-shirt printing. Each type of T-shirt has different printed texture and finish quality on the T-shirts are as follows:
- Transfer Paper Printing: It is the simplest and the easiest way of printing. This type of printing should be done on the cotton T-shirts rather than on thin fabric or synthetic fabric. A design is printed on the vinyl transfer paper. Now, transfer the image on the T-shirt by just pressing the surface with heated equipment. It will laminate the image on the T-shirt.
- Dye Sublimation Printing: It is a form of printing in which printing is done all over the t-shirt which makes the shirt more artistic. You can use unlimited colors and graphics in it. This type of printing method is suitable for the polyester fabric. Special kind of dye is used for printing which gets dried when it comes in contact with polyester.
Bras are the most important part of clothing of any woman. They are many types of inner wear that are worn to support the breasts. Women from the olden times have been choosy regarding their bras. They never make any kind of compromise with their inner wear clothing as little ignorance at the time of purchasing bras can spoil their look when wearing them. Every woman has different shape and size of breast. This is why each bra cannot fit to all women. Women require fetching out the one which fits perfectly on them. For this, they should necessarily have the knowledge of different types of Marie Jo bras.
Convertible bras – This is one of the best types of bras that every woman likes to have in her wardrobe. This type of bra comes with different shapes and sizes of bra cups but all of them have the same purpose to offer versatility. With this type, you are free to remove the straps from the bars entirely and transform it into racerback or halter.
Demi cup bras- This type of bra is designed to cover roughly half of the breasts. They lift breasts from the front and center to create the cleavage. These bras can be worn by women with different shapes and sizes of breasts. But if you are willing to purchase this type of bra then you need to know that they are unable to give proper support to your breasts.
Besides these, adhesive bras , pushup bras, mastectomy bras, balconette bras, nursing bras, full cup bras, deep plunge bras etc. are some other types of bras women can choose from.
With the increasing purchasing power of the people, there has been an increase in the demand. Women now demand for the stylish clothes, fashion accessories and footwear. This has led to the emergence of the online shopping trends which are helpful for the customers to buy a variety of fashion clothing and fashion footwear. As you know that women are fond of shopping, online shopping stores have proved to be the best option for buying clothes, accessories and footwear from the comfort of their home.
Bodycon dresses to show off your figure
Women who want to flatter men with their style and sex appeal of their body should wear the bodycon dresses. At any online clothing store for women, bodycon dresses are available. This type of dress fits closely with the curvy body of the women. Thus, it enhances the curves while providing the maximum coverage to the body till thighs or knees.
Jump into the jumpsuit
Jumpsuit is one of the most comfort clothing for all the women. This is the simplest style of dress yet makes you more fashionable. Jumpsuit has the upper which is attached to the bottoms. The upper looks like a crop top that is attached to the loose or close fit trousers. V-neck jumpsuits and half calf leg jumpsuits are in the latest trend.
A-line dresses for all the body types
Whether you are a fat woman or skinny woman, A-line dresses are the best choice for your body type. In this type of dress, flares start right from the shoulders which give you a stylish look. Off shoulder and cold shoulder A-line dresses are really attractive.
Fashion is always influenced by the social and economic movements of the society of that time. The late 70s saw the anti establishment movement of the youth which resulted in establishment of rock bands. The members of the rock band dressed themselves in the loud and somewhat weird type of clothes. This fashion statement of that time was known as punk and the clothing as punk dress.
Features of punk dresses
- The punk means a worthless person, a criminal or an inexperienced person. It is used to show anti establishment views of the younger generation in 70s and 80s. The younger generation used every possible symbol which offended the generation of the post world war II. The fashion started with the dressing of the members of the rock bands who dressed themselves by self designed clothes. These clothes became the fashion statement among the youth. They started copying the style.
- This style of clothing was initially handmade, but with the start of 80s it became commercialized and was made available in the fashion stores. There were limited stores that sold such kind of clothing.
- The flag bearers’ of the punk culture did everything which was against the class system. They used every symbol from swastika which was the symbol of the Nazi party on their T- shirts with the photographs of Stalin and the Mussolini on their T shirts.
- Punk clothes became the statement of the rebellious nature of the youth and every youth connected him with the fashion.
T-shirt is the most comfortable type of men’s clothing. Men of all the ages love to wear T-shirt for the casual affairs. The best thing about T-shirt is that it can be paired with the jeans, trousers, shorts or capris. These are available in different fabrics and colors to give you the attractive looks. Printed and textured t-shirts are in great demand by the boys. These days, customized T-shirts are also very popular among the boys. These types of T-shirts give a personal touch to your dress.
T-shirts with the character prints
It is generally seen that boys are fantasized by the action heroes and animated heroes. They love to wear the T-shirts with the printed images of Superman, Spiderman, Batman and others. You can also find Mr bean t shirts, t-shirts with animated pictures of these action heroes or cartoon characters in different poses to feel the power of superheroes. So, many prints are there which make your T-shirt attractive. If you are looking for the custom printed t-shirts, you can get your favorite character printed on the T-shirts for the customized looks.
Object printed T-shirts
Various types of fun objects for the kids like sports equipments, animated objects, logo of the popular cartoon channels and names of the cartoon or action hero are also fantasizing for the little as well as grown up boys. They love to wear such kind of T-shirts and flaunt their styles. These types of t-shirts are easily available these days at the online clothing stores or the custom printing stores.
This winter, the mantra for makeup seems to what is called ‘Maximum Minimalism’. There is an effort to keep the makeup to a bare minimum. However, there is an emphasis on eyes with the use of feathery eyelashes on the top that make the eyes look larger.
Alternatively, there is an emphasis on bringing attention to the lower lashes by drawing them larger. Eyeshadow is used in bright colours to give a jewelled or bolder look. The black liner used all around with shimmer, or creating a wishbone winged look or a two-toned with different colours on top and bottom will showcase the eye. Be sure to keep the rest of the makeup bare and neutral.
The colour that is trending for Fall/Winter 2017 is red. From across the runways, and from Fendi to Givenchy to Alberta Ferretti to Giambattista Valli, red was what stood out for clothes – from jumpsuits to coats and for shoes and accessories for the Fall/Winter collection of 2017.
This will spill into Spring 2018. Fashionistas across are pairing red with various shades of pink and creating a style that stands out. Red has been proven to suit almost all skin tones and its sharpness is evident especially in materials such as leather and velvet.